Know what will happen to most pre-diabetics?
That’s right! They will develop full-blown diabetes if they don’t do anything about it. This is according to a report from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
You can prevent pre-diabetes . . . even with a family history of diabetes.
- Find out if you are pre-diabetic and what you can do to reverse it.
- Also, learn how to prevent pre-diabetes from happening in the first place.
My easy to follow E-book will explain:
- Types of test to determine if you have pre-diabetes
- What are the symptoms of this disease
- What are the risk factors for pre-diabetes?
- Types of exercises to improve your blood sugar levels
- How to improve your diet to prevent pre-diabetes
- And much more . . .
Now you don’t have to become another diabetes statistic.
Do you know what hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia are? You must know them because the consequences of not knowing can be fatal. I’ll explain their symptoms and what to do if it happens to you.
I am offering it at an introductory price of $9.95.
To order – click the purchase button anywhere it’s displayed. Then click the checkout button. Enter requested information then click on item number or the name of the book (How to Prevent Pre-diabetes).